Saturday 29 October 2016

I would do such a thing!?!

Okay, today I'm going to finish the story I wrote last week: "I never thought that..." So if you haven't read that one yet, go and read that first before you read this.

She told me that she had gone on a date with him, but she didn't expect the date to end the way it did.
They went for a walk and talked and laughed. After that, they went to his house. She told me: "he told me that his house wasn't far and that we could go and rest there for a bit before I go home. So I went. When I reached there and entered the house I felt a little strange. His bed was in the living room, he told me that was because they didn't have enough rooms, so yeah. Then he told me to sit down and I sat on the chair next to the bed, then he started asking me to join him on the bed an sit next to him. After denying quite a few times, I gave in and laid myself on the bed next to him.. It was extremely awkward. I really didn't know what to do.. He started tickling me and touching me.. I didn't know what to think of it all.. I told him to stop, but it just escalated from there. The next thing I noticed was that he was on me trying to take y clothes off.. I told him to stop and tried to get off the bed, but he pushed me back on it.. I told him that I didn't like it and that he should really stop and get off me, but he didn't. He took all my clothes off and started touching me. I felt really uncomfortable and really hated the way he was acting. I tried my best to get him off me, but he was too strong. I kept resisting, but nothing worked. I felt so helpless. I thought of my morals and boundaries that I was crossing with this. All of a sudden, I felt a lot of pain. It hurt so much, I had never felt such pain before. I told him to stop, but he just wouldn't. The pain just got worse and I didn't know what to do. I felt so powerless. I couldn't do anything to stop him and he just kept going. It was so frustrating. I just gave in.. After some time he finally stopped and I went home. I was so scared. I kept wondering how I could explain this at home and to my friends. And what if.. what if.. no no no that can't be...

Moral of the story:
Sometimes you make mistakes that you didn't want to make, in this case it was the fact that she went to his house without knowing him well or knowing what was going to happen. You should always stick to your morals and keep your boundaries and never give in! If you suspect something strange always try to talk to someone about it before something happens. If something happens don't give up or loose hope, learn from it and become stronger!

For this post even if it isn't a BACIB I have a song too:

No comments:

Post a Comment